BACOLOD CITY – West Visayas State University – La Paz, one of the schools in Region 6, ranked fourth in the elementary level Best Performing Schools in the 2019 Licensure Examination for Teachers.
WVSU – La Paz performed with an 89.18 percent passing rate, with 239 passers out of 268 takers.
University of Southeastern Philippines-Tagum topped the list with 96.07 pecent passing rate.
A total of 2,377 Negrenses passed the examination; 876 for elementary and 1,532 for the secondary.
Out of 92,440 examinees nationwide for the elementary level 28,973 passed and 54,179, out of 136,523 examinees for the secondary level.
The Professional Regulation Commission announced the results, yesterday, December 01.
The schedule for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration for Elementary and Secondary level exams will be from December 16 to 20, 2019 and January 6 to 22, 2020.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only);
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.