Monday, September 27, 2021
Advertisements
HomeHealthTwo more persons under quarantine for nCov in NegOcc

Two more persons under quarantine for nCov in NegOcc

Advertisements

BACOLOD CITY, Philippines – Two more persons are under quarantine for showing signs and symptoms of the 2019 novel Coronavirus (nCoV) after they arrived in the province from abroad.

Dr. Grace Tan, spokesperson of the Inter-Agency Task Force Against Coronavirus, said the 45-year old came from China while the 29-year old traveled from Hongkong and Macau.

Tan said the two women developed symptoms few days after they arrived in the Philippines on the last week of January.

Advertisements

She added that the specimen of the two will be examined by the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine for confirmation.

As of press time, seven persons had been put under quarantine for having signs and symptoms of nCoV. One of which is the 43-year old Canadian who was released yesterday after his results turned out negative.

Tan said they are still waiting for the result of the 12-year old and 59 year-old persons under investigation.

Advertisements
Neska
Neska A. Centina
On her way to obtaining a Juris Doctor degree and has worked the newsrooms of major news organizations in Bacolod and Manila. She is now the public life reporter of DNX.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Advertisements

TRENDING