Editors Note: The following are the guidelines for registration under the Bacolod City Comprehensive Health Insurance Program (BACCHIP) based on documents from the City Mayor’s Office
- Resident shall register to the program through the Barangay of his residence.
- The resident shall be required to provide the following data and sign a consent for its use of the program.
– Full name and Full name of dependents
– Philhealth identification number
– Date and place of birth
– Contact number
– Email address
- The data of the registrants shall be submitted to the BacCHP Operations Center for validation
- The BacCHP Operations Center shall validate the identity of the applicant through the PSA and the status of Philhealth membership through its local health insurance office in Bacolod City.
- Upon validation of the identity of the registrants, the BacCHP Family health card shall be issued.