Sunday, May 16, 2021
Advertisements
HomeFeaturesDNX readers favor divorce so far

DNX readers favor divorce so far

Advertisements

BACOLOD CITY – Seven out of 10 DNX readers who took part in an unscientific poll favor a divorce law in the Philippines as The Paper’s survey continues on its second day, incidentally on Valentine’s.

The Facebook-based poll on the DNX page started 12 February and runs for a week.

Of the 102 respondents who chose polar answers of “yes” or “no” on the question: “Should divorce be allowed in the Philippines?” 72 or 70 percent chose “yes” while the rest, 30 or 30 percent, chose “no.”

Advertisements
Julius D. Mariveles
Julius D. Mariveles
An amateur cook who has a mean version of humba, the author has recently tried to make mole negra, the Mexican sauce he learned by watching shows of master chef Rick Bayless. A journalist since 19, he has worked in the newsrooms of radio, local papers, and Manila-based news organizations. A stroke survivor, he now serves as executive editor of DNX.

Leave a Reply

Latest News

Advertisements

TRENDING